Packaging Your Writing: Getting It Read, Getting It Sold
October 21, 2010
6:30 – 8:30 PM
Writers Guild of America, East
250 Hudson Street, Suite 700 (between Dominick and Broome Sts.)
Not quite sure how to get your script/project to the next level? Uncertain about networking and pitching? Join Television/New Media Packaging Agent and Certified Life/Career Coach Jim Arnoff in a highly interactive workshop that will give you the insiders take on:
- How to write a compelling "breakdown" of the key elements of your script/project.
- The top 10 tips on networking with results.
- The critical do's and don’ts of pitching your script/project.
- Secrets to finding and collaborating with complimentary partners.
- How best to add creative elements to your script/project to maximize your chances of making a sale.
Gain the key skills to achieve all of the above to become a master at networking and pitching with confidence.
Please RSVP to email@example.com