- For Members
- Create Web Account
- Declare/Pay Dues
- Your Residuals
- Update Your Contact Information
- WGAE Financial Statement
- Executive Director’s Report
- Your Career
- Plan Your Retirement
- Get Healthcare
- Guild Contracts
- Late Payment
- Get Involved
- WGAE Council FAQ
- Member Benefits
- Our Constitution
- WGA AMBA Information
- About the Guild
- News, Events & Awards
- Resource & Reference List for Writers
- Sexual Harassment Resource Guide
- Manhattan Neighborhood Network
- OnWriting ONLINE
- Agents & Agencies
- Digital Media Training Videos
- Educational Opportunities
- Industry Affiliations
- Services for Writers
- Job Postings
- Writing Tools
- Union Plus
- Find a Writer
- Script Registration
- Let’s Talk
Vote in the 2015 WGAE Council Election
Voting is quick and easy. Here’s how to vote:
- Go to https://eballotuv.votenet.com/wgaeast
- Enter your 5-digit WGAE member ID along with the Activation Code you received by mail.
(If you don’t have that letter, click on “Send Me My Activation Code.”)
- You will be asked to create a password.
If you have any questions (such as “What is my Member ID number?”), call or email Dana Weissman (212.767.7835).
Learn more about the candidates by reading their Candidate Statements.
If you prefer to vote in person, you may do so at the Annual Membership meeting, on September 17 at 5:00pm at the Guild office.
Please note that the Guild neither endorses nor recommends any candidates for Guild office. The use of the e-mail address email@example.com and the Guild’s street address (or logo) in connection with distributing candidate campaign material is for the convenience of the candidates and members of the WGAE only and should not be construed as an endorsement of any candidate or slate of candidates.