- For Members
- 2017 Council Elections
- Contract 2017
- Create Web Account
- Declare/Pay Dues
- Your Residuals
- Update Your Contact Information
- WGAE Financial Statement
- Executive Director’s Report
- Your Career
- Plan Your Retirement
- Get Healthcare
- Guild Contracts
- Schedule of Minimums
- Late Payment
- Get Involved
- WGAE Council FAQ
- Member Benefits
- Our Constitution
- About the Guild
- News, Events & Awards
- Resource & Reference List for Writers
- Sexual Harassment Resource Guide
- Manhattan Neighborhood Network
- OnWriting ONLINE
- Agents & Agencies
- Digital Media Training Videos
- Educational Opportunities
- Industry Affiliations
- Services for Writers
- Job Postings
- Writing Tools
- Union Plus
- Find a Writer
- Script Registration
- Let’s Talk
(Oct 28) Produced By: New York
As a loyal member of the Writers Guild, we know that you strive to stay current and connected with our industry. One of the best ways to accomplish this is to take full advantage of all the opportunities New York has to offer by joining the Producers Guild of America (PGA) on Saturday, October 28th for Produced By: New York.
This year, we’ve teamed up with the PGA to offer our members an even more significant discount to attend the one day conference of panels, workshops, mentoring roundtables and networking events.
Produced By: New York is your gateway to business relationships — new and old. Meet with like-minded creative teams in a peer-to-peer industry setting. Connect with top names in financing, budgeting, production, marketing/distribution, and AR/VR. Session highlights include:
- 360 Profile: Amazon Studios: A wide-ranging discussion with Head of Motion Picture Production, Ted Hope, and Head of Comedy, Drama, and VR, Joe Lewis.
- Content is King: Meet the Buyers: Featuring senior execs from HISTORY, Nat Geo, TLC and others.
- The Power to Shake It Up: A panel of visionary women creating spaces for fresh voices to tell their stories.
- Conversation with Anthony Bourdain and Lydia Tenaglia: The duo share producing stories and insights from their many projects.
- James Schamus: Does Cinema Have a Future?
- Scripted Series Content: From Pitch to Post
- Producers’ Masterclass: The Power of Creative Collaboration
- Mentoring Roundtables: Small groups of up to eight attendees will have the chance to ask questions of, and seek advice from top producers. Roundtables are available to all paid attendees for an additional $100 fee.
Use promo code WGAE17 for a $50 discount off the regular industry rate. Save even more when you register by October 1st for Early Bird pricing.
Produced By: New York is presented by the Producers Guild of America. For more information or to register, go to http://producedbyconference.com.