Event DetailsThursday August 18, 2022 7:00 pm
(4:00 pm PT)
A virtual celebration of the 2022 Emmy-nominated writers for Outstanding Writing for Drama & Comedy Series
Sublime Primetime, the annual event co-presented by the Writers Guild Foundation and the Writers Guild of America West, in partnership with Final Draft and Variety, is once again virtually celebrating the 2022 Emmy-Nominated writers for Outstanding Writing for a Drama Series (external – opens in a new window) and Outstanding Writing for a Comedy Series (external – opens in a new window).
This year, we’re hosting two live Zoom panels, back-to-back.
THURSDAY, AUGUST 18
Writing for Drama Series Panel – 4:00PM to 5:00PM PT/7:00PM to 8PM ET
- Jesse Armstrong – “All the Bells Say” Succession
- Dan Erickson – “The We We Are” Severance
- Jonathan Lisco, Ashley Lyle, Bart Nickerson – “F Sharp” Yellowjackets
- Ashley Lyle, Bart Nickerson – “Pilot” Yellowjackets
- Chris Mundy – “A Hard Way To Go” Ozark
- Thomas Schnauz – “Plan and Execution” Better Call Saul
Moderated by Julie Plec, Co-Creator and Co-Showrunner, Vampire Academy
Writing for Comedy Series Panel – 5:30PM to 6:30PM PT/8:30PM to 9:30PM ET
- Lucia Aniello, Paul W. Downs, Jen Statsky – “The One, The Only” Hacks
- Jane Becker – “No Weddings And A Funeral” Ted Lasso
- Duffy Boudreau – “710N” Barry
- Quinta Brunson – “Pilot” Abbott Elementary
- John Hoffman – “True Crime” Only Murders in the Building
- Sarah Naftalis – “The Casino” What We Do in the Shadows
- Stefani Robinson – “The Wellness Center” What We Do in the Shadows
Moderated by Jenny Yang, Comedian, Actor, Co-Producer/Writer, Gordita Chronicles
A General Admission ticket gives access to both Drama and Comedy panels. All proceeds help us keep the Library and community outreach programs going through the pandemic.
Tickets are complimentary for WGA Members.
After purchasing a ticket, you’ll receive information on how to access the Zoom panels. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.