Senior Writer, Advancement
Colgate University is offering a Senior Writer, Advancement position in a prestigious educational environment, with collaborative and supportive team dynamics and the opportunity to engage in a challenging and rewarding role. We are a distinctive, leading American university known for its intellectual rigor, world- class professors, campus of stunning beauty, and alumni famously loyal to their alma mater. Located in Hamilton N.Y. you are just moments away from Central New York’s top attractions!
The University: Colgate’s scale is unlike any in America. We are small enough for students to build relationships with their professors, yet large enough to support top scholars in every field. We offer a surprisingly vast array of classes and majors. Colgate strives to be an inclusive community — one that embraces and values diversity in an environment of mutual respect, communication and engagement.
We are looking for an experienced candidate that possesses the following traits:
- A high aptitude for building relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects successfully.
- An ability to collaborate with writers, designers, and communications professionals.
- Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- A high aptitude for creative thinking and innovation.
We will expect the candidate to have the following experience
- A professional understanding of and appreciation for Philanthropy is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite with InDesign skills strongly preferred.
- 5 years in environments related to creativity and innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
We offer a broad scope and exceptional quality of benefits to our employees. Every attempt is made to meet essential needs on a competitive basis. You may view them here: http://www.colgate.edu/working-at-colgate/benefits.
Colgate also believes in maintaining a healthy work force, both physically and mentally, and recognizes the importance of maintaining and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. Check out Work/Life Programs here: http://www.colgate.edu/working-at-colgate/work-life-programs
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive salary
- High visibility role
- Access to personal development workshops and training
- A challenging and personally gratifying position in a prestigious university environment
How to Apply
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/bygp3dyck8y27r47